How good is your shirt quality?
A lot of online shirt sites use poor quality blanks. We refuse to use inferior apparel.. We only use high-quality, Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified garments.
- Pre-shrunk 100% combed ring spun cotton
- Neon Colors are 65% polyester/35% combed ring spun cotton
- Tear away label for extra comfort
- 4.5oz, semi-fitted, tubular construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
What are your delivery times?
We try to get our packages out the door in 2-7 days, with most of them being sent out under three days. Then the delivery carrier kicks in from there. More information about our shipping times and costs can be found at our Delivery page.
You don't do expedited delivery?
More accurately "we don't do expedited delivery YET!" We are looking in to it and hope to be able to offer it soon.
California sales tax, uggh?
Our shirts are born and raised in CA. They leave their fluffy little nests in CA to travel to your sun-soaked doorsteps and as a result they are subject to state taxes. It does add a few dollars to your order, but, it really isn't worth moving to Idaho, is it? People outside CA aren't charged this tax.
Why don't you ship to my country?
The world is huge and has more countries than we've ever heard of. Some countries just haven't been set up in our system yet. Send us a message on the Contact page and we'll try to get your neck of the woods set up as a matter of urgency.
Products other than shirts?
We don't do anything other than shirts at this time. We are investigating other apparel but don't envisage new items coming on board in the near term. Sorry.
Where's my stuff?
Sometimes the pipes get blocked up. If you have waited patiently for the number of business days mentioned in the tables on our Delivery page, you can do the following things:
- Check with your local post office to see if they have been hoarding away your stuff. This happens more often than you would think.
- Customs may be holding on to your shirts, trying them on and taking selfies. Customs can sometimes take longer than expected and they have been know to misplace an item or two. Contact customs and ask them if they've seen your stuff.
- If you get no joy from the post office, and you've been uber-patient with the hard working folks at customs, contact us with your order number and your full delivery address and we'll try to sort things out.
I want to return something?
Did you really make and photograph all these shirts for the website?
Unfortunately, we couldn't perform such a monumental feat. We have so many design/color/size/gender combinations that the universe would contract before we finished the job. What we did do though, is create mockups of each shirt using pictures of actual shirt blanks from our supplier. We have made every effort to make sure the shirt you see is pretty much the shirt you'll get. Our image gnomes carefully mapped out each shirt and have applied lighting and distortion techniques to make each print look as realistic as possible. We think they're some of the best mockups out there. Maybe now you'll start to notice how bad most shirt shops are with their mockups.
What's my size?
Mosey on over to our size charts and find where your body fits.
What about encryption?
We value privacy and security very highly. We are working on implementing SSL encryption for our whole site. As for payments, they currently are encrypted through our payment gateways and your details are secure.